You are here: Education : Undergraduate Print RSS

Undergraduate Education

In order to practice homeopathic medicine you really need to be trained at an institution recognized by the Australian or New Zealand Government departments of education. That goes for wherever you are. That college also needs to be accredited with the professional bodies in either country to ensure you can then practice, be insured and be registered. Wherever you study has also got to be committed to quality, and have great teachers and administration.

Homeopathic Medicine is a mixture of the study of philosophy, medicines (hundreds of them), therapeutics, clinical training and medical sciences. It’s a big deal. It’s a lot of work. It’s unbelievably interesting and fulfilling. It’s not for everybody.



Endeavour College of Natural Health

New Zealand

College of Health and Homeopathy


Endeavour College of Natural Health

‘I have been educating undergraduate homeopathic students for 20 years. I love it. I travel all over the world to do it. The UK, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, the US, Canada, India, Thailand and Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand.

I know what is required to practice homeopathy. I know how to deliver that information so that it is palatable, fun, solid, substantial and useable. I acknowledge the process, celebrate the milestones. We study philosophy in depth, study materia medica in a multi-dimensional way.’